These times...


I laughed aloud at this meme. The one of the things keeping me sane is meme. Sure they can be dark a times but dark humour during dark times seems appropriate. 

This particular meme reminds me of one of my Grandma's Christian chorus;
If I died,
no one would arrest God,
If I get lost,
who would call him to court?
because I'm alive I've come to thank you.

The chorus emphasises the sovereignty of God and weakness of man. Where do we complain the service this year is really bad? Who's the manager? 
Who do we arrest when life happens? Who can we take to court for emotional distress? We know who's in charge, who has the power to stop it all but what can we do? Just remain at his mercy and pray for the strength to survive. 

Times like this reminds us who is in power whether we like it or not. One minute we're at home trying to flatten to curve, the next we're out in streets fighting for basic rights even it means a new spike of the virus.

How are you staying sane during quarantine? Let me know in the comment section below.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.